Frequently Asked Questions

What are your hours of operation?

  • Monday-Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
    Saturday: Closed
    Sunday: Closed

What are your cardlock hours?

  • Monday-Sunday: 24 Hours

What methods of payment are accepted?

  • At Parry Sound Fuels we accept cash, cheque, credit cards or debit cards. We also offer on-line or phone banking payments and can be found under Parry Sound Fuels. Please include your account number with your payment.
  • In addition customers can also be placed on a budget. This payment method allows you to make equal payments every month towards your account balance via automatic withdraws.

What major credit cards do you accept?

  • We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club International, Shell Triton, PF Solutions and other third party cards such as:
    • ARI
    • Corporate
    • CN
    • PHH
    • TCH
    • Fleet
  • For inquires about additional third party cards please call us at 705-746-5481 or e-mail us at

How can I receive a copy of my invoice?

  • Cardlock invoices are mailed to your home or business at the end of every month. Other options include being e-mailed or faxed. Home heating oil delivery invoices can be left upon the delivery, mailed, e-mailed or faxed. To set up an alternative method to receive your invoice with please call us at 705-746-5481 or e-mail us at

Why were oil tank inspection forms introduced and when did this happen?

  • The new requirements for inspection forms were introduced in 2001. They were designed to improve the safety and sustainability of your oil tank. These new regulations also help to address environmental concerns caused by fuel leaks and spills that may be produced by equipment failure.

Do I have to have inspection forms on my tank before you will fill it?

  • Yes, the new regulation requires that all tanks be inspected by a licensed heating contractor. These inspections must be performed once every 10 years.

How do I get my tank inspected?

  • In order to have your tank inspected please contact a licensed oil burner technician (OBT). They will inspect the tank and provide you with a copy of the inspection forms which we will need a copy of before delivering to your tank.